Hello everyone!

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi there all,
I'm new here and have never posted before so I hope I do it all ok. I live in the UK and have 2 cats (3 up till August last year, he had cancer). I grew up with 5 cats (and 3 dogs). My cats are my babies and I adore them. I have one huge long haired tabby and white called Sasha who is 3 1/2, she resembles a maine coon and a petite semi long haired black called Amber who is 1 1/2. My boy I lost last year was a very unusual black tabby called Monty and he was 13. I will post some photos of them soon once I've found my way around. My cats don't roam, they have a massive enclosure which covers my whole garden (I have a very handy husband). It's a kitty cat's playground! Some people think it's strange that I don't let them roam but they are precious and I live by a busy road.
Anyways, bye for now. X

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi @KittyWhiskers   it's good to have you aboard 

Your cats' playground sounds perfect, and not at all strange to us here in North America where many cats are indoor only. l'd love to have a safe outdoor enclosure for my three.

Sorry to hear about Monty 
 Was he a Black Smoke? They can occasionally look black tabby, but have white undercoat (my avatar cat is a black smoke Foldie).

l'll look forward to your kitty pictures.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Andrya, I don't think my Monty was a black smoke, he was mainly a black cat with some tabby markings on his face, down his back and onto his tail. All my kitties are rescue moggies so not much background on them. X

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site KittyWhiskers :wavey:

I'm from the UK too. ;)

I don't think that unusual in the UK to keep pedigree cats indoors only compared to domestics ( moggies ) But I would guess that the people who think its strange not to let cats roam would think it crazy to actually spend that sort of money to buy a pedigree cat anyway :jaw:

Your cats sound gorgeous and I can't wait to see some pics of them :D

Last edited: