Hello Everyone :)

pugsinarug

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am fairly new to this website, although in the past I have frequently came to this website to obtain invaluable information to help me when my kitten (Bailey) was a little puff ball. I love how helpful this forum site is for fur parents! I currently have 2 babies. Bailey (8 months) and Poe (1 year & 8 months). With each unique stories. 

Bailey, I rescued when she was 5 weeks. She was in an over crowded house with way too many cats. She was way too young to be adopted and still needed her mother, but unfortunately the mother was no where to be found. She was found with two other kittens along a road. She took a lot of work to get back to full health. Not only was she very young, but after a visit to the vet they found she also has fleas and a digestive parasite. Fortunately today she is now a young, healthy, rambunctious little kitten.

Poe, (after the movie Kung-Fu Panda), we just adopted from a shelter 12 weeks ago. He is a maine coon/ DSH mix (and quite the handsome cat). He was unfortunately in the shelter for a long while after the rest of his litter got adopted out. He is missing half his ear after a scuffle with a wild animal when he was younger. The shelter told me that he was protecting a little group of kittens from getting harmed. He is quite the friendly giant and loves his little sister Bailey. 

Thank you for such a helpful website! 

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! :wavey:
I'm glad to hear Bailey is doing well now despite her rough start in life, and Poe sounds like quite the hero. :)

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!  I enjoyed reading your intro and look forward to seeing you around the boards.