Hello Everyone!

crystalballl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum, and just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Crystal, I live in Ontario, Canada.
I have 2 cats, and 2 rabbits.

I have one Spayed Female Cat, her name is Jetta. She's a Heinz 57 I'd say

And then I also have a Neutered Male Cat, named Timmy (Timmy and Jetta are from the same litter, Brother n Sister)

They will be 2 in May sometime. I was never a huge cat person, I mean I LOVE all animals, have always been an animal freak, but never thought I'd have cats as pets. Well let me tell you, these two have brought so much joy to my life. I love them to pieces.

I also have a male and a female Rabbit. I haven't had those too long. Bandit I got in Oct /06 and Holly I got Jan 1 of this year.
I love my animals!

Crystal & the Gang

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Crystal, welcome to TCS, this is such a great site and everyone here is so nice, also this site can be very informative and fun too
Ur crew sounds wonderful I cant wait to see pics
we
photos here
also i have a bunni included in my zoo of animals
Well hope to see u around the forums

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and hello to you and your fur-family
Its great here, theres lots to do and see, it soon becomes a bit of an addiction
You´ve defo come to the right place we are all just crazy about our kits & other furry things

Once you get settled maybe you could post some photos
we just love photos here

Glad you dropped in to join us. Have fun in the forums !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crystalballl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the Warm Welcomes everyone!!
I love these forums, I'm also a member of the Rabbits Only forum, and have learned so much. And glad to be a part of this site too

I was wondering, how do you guys post your pics on this site? And do you start your own blog about your babies and where to post? Thanks! Can't wait to share pics of my furry babies.

Crystal

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please click on my name and send a message if you need help with something !

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Crystal
we're so happy to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Did you figure out how to post piccies??? If not, just send me a Private Message and I'll help out

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Jetta, Timmy, Bandit, Holly, and Crystal

to TheCatSite and we're so glad you've "woken up and smelled the catnip" when it comes to loving, and being adopted by, cats! Jetta and Timmy sound wonderful, and we thank you for adopting siblings, too -- cats DO bond deeply to their families, as we know from experience.

All 9 felines here are rescued, indoor-only and spayed/neutered of course; and while we do not share the home with rabbits, we love the wild cottontails and jack rabbits who visit us here on our desert land, and our caregiver puts out rabbit pellets for them in the wintertime, so they have something easy to eat and so we can enjoy seeing them jumping and playing!

We're glad you found the forums and hope you'll visit frequently (and maybe share some photos with us -- we love photos here!)

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
We're glad you joined us!