Hello Everyone

christopher

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's good to get back to this site.I have been spending time working on a Yahoo club that I'm trying to get members to join.The name that I gave it is HERBS FOR PETS.I'm a soul believer in the administering of Herbs and Holistic care for animals.The use of man made drugs appale me.I'm working everyday to make this an exciting and educational club.If anyone is interested in my club,please sign up.I'n order to join youll have to go to my website where I have a button you can click on to join.I also want to say that I have a Banner for a company called SOJOUNER FARMS.I think it would be worth everyones interest to go to there site by clicking on the banner.The company products are what I believe in and the people who have left Testimonials.Please go there and read and educate yourselves.I buy there product for my oldest cat Teddie who is 19.I'm looking forward to seeing new members.Thanks,Chris.....http://www.geocities.com/rhino_102066/index.html

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good to see you again, Chris! Wondered where you had been. You have a 19 yr. old cat??? That is awesome!!! I hope my cats live that long!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

christopher

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wish everyone educates themselves about Holistic Care for there animals and we can help our animal friends live old and gracefully.

Chris