Hello everyone. New member with a new kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The kitten is a kitten.  It sounds as if she's a very healthy one, too.

She will get more laid back over time; for now it may be best just to let Checkers chastise Figgy when Figgy gets too annoying.  If that doesn't take care of the problem you may need to enforce some "alone" time for the two cats, as in, occasionally lock Figgy in a different room (with water, litter box, scratching post, and lots of toys) so that Checkers can nap in peace.

Margret
Figgy has her own room complete with toys, scratchers, condo, beds, box... this has been since we brought her home 7 weeks ago. She was a feral kitten so it was necessary.  This has been a step by step work in progress. She has come a long way in a short time. I'm constantly reminding myself that she is just a baby. If there is a kitty equivalent to the terrible twos I think that's where she is now.  All in all, she's doing very well. 

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Figgy has her own room complete with toys, scratchers, condo, beds, box... this has been since we brought her home 7 weeks ago. She was a feral kitten so it was necessary.  This has been a step by step work in progress. She has come a long way in a short time. I'm constantly reminding myself that she is just a baby. If there is a kitty equivalent to the terrible twos I think that's where she is now.  All in all, she's doing very well. :)
@kittypa,:clap:
Great job you are doing here :clap: