Hello everyone, new here :)

FluffyMary

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey Everyone,

I'm Mary! Even though I've been around this forum for quite a while now, I only recently decided to become an active member and share my expertise in feline knowledge.

With three wonderful cats at home, who fill my spare moments with their presence and personality, I take every opportunity to go on travels or read books.

Allow me to introduce you to Lucy! She is our family's absolute delight and loves nothing more than cuddling up with us.

DSC_0006.JPG

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
6b247590d9455c032ab0c84d9b8be266.jpg
Mary and Lucy and also to the other two kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
27fcc15df3fba68a2a4b868777fc711c.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lucy is a cute gal! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread here just for her in Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here! and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up too.
Please post photos of your other two kitties for us to see!

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Lucy is a cutie pie. :catlove: Looking forward to seeing pics of her 2 feline siblings. :camera: