Hello Everyone, Meet Baby Cat And Diana!

Magicunicornofdoom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!

I am a mother of two cats (plus a few other pets lol) I have an adult male cat named Baby Cat who was rescued as a stray! I actually fostered him since he was around a week old, and I just never gave him up so here he is with me, 5 and a half years later! He was raised with two pugs, a male and female that he thought were his parents. Mama Pug was dumped after being a puppy mill for 3 years of her life, so she loved Baby Cat right away! Eddie was saved from a drug house, and lived with an aggressive dog so he didn't like Baby Cat right away but he learned to love him, lol.

Sadly, mama Pug aka Annabelle passed away two years ago at the old age of 15 so she had a long long life. Papa Pug, aka Eddie is still alive and reaching his end as well, since he is already 14 years old.

Baby Cat escaped the house after we moved, and he was gone for nearly six months before we found him back in our old town at our old house! When we found him, his ears were broken. We took him to the vet and they suspect one broke from a fight while the other broke from an infection. We also found out he had FIV when we had gotten him to the vet, something the previous vet we took him too hadn't found. But he is still healthy and happy now.

Baby Cat was the first cat I had actually raised, so he really is like a baby to me. He is a very sensitive boy, clingy and way to smart for his own good. He likes to get car rides, LOVES butter and he also often tries to drink my hot chocolate when I have it.

Only three days ago we gotten a second kitten. She is six weeks old, and was found with what is assumed to be her uncle in a long forgotten house. Her uncle sadly passed away from a severe infection at the vet, the mother and any siblings (if she had any) haven't been found.

Since Diana lived with an older male cat she automatically assumed Baby Cat would love her, but he is more so annoyed by her than anything lol. They are getting along swell, but Diana really wants Baby Cat to love her and Baby Cat doesn't want anything to do with her yet. She already is ruling the house since she figured out how to slip under the doors, and considering my grandfather is completely in love with her I am fairly sure she is going to be a spoiled girl!

From what I have seen so far, she is very affectionate but VERY playful. She loves to hop in and out of boxes, and she has to lay next to you, or near you or else she will cry and cry. She really wants to be an outdoor cat but she is way to little for that!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
575B7179-CDF4-4117-874F-4F0E67FE81B1.gif
Magicunicornofdoom Magicunicornofdoom , Baby Cat and Diana, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
0048644F-E635-4BE9-B275-F681DACAA5D2.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Your fur babies are so fortunate to have you look after them and glad that they are getting along fine with each other.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Baby Cat and Diana! I have to tell you, we have a real soft spot for rescuers here. You're going to find a lot of friends!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Baby Cat and Diana are adorable. Hope they become best buds soon. :catlove: