Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie

nicki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have one kitten, her name is Kikimora, but we call her Kiki or Keys. I found her back in Jan. and she was just a sick little kitty that needed a mom. She is finally a healthy little girl after two months of vet visits and medication. She is just the most lovable thing in the world, but she does have a temper and she likes to talk back when I tell her no.
I hope to get my pictures of her developed soon, so I can share them with everyone.
Bye

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome! Our babies can cause us a lot of worry, can't they? I'm so glad she found you. However, you must understand that YOU are the one she expects to be obedient! After all, she's a cat; you're only a human being.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Kikimora sounds like a little angel, but they all are! Can't wait to see pics of the little doll. I have a little girl who talks back and scolds us a lot too. Funny how we think that we adopt them when I think it's really the other way around.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nicki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for responding to my post.
Yes Kiki has me wrapped around her little paw.
She is the boss. She even has my husband wrapped. She has been a joy to have around. I have not had a cat since I left for college and that was five years ago. I actually forgot what it was like to have little paws running around. I have completely spoiled her rotten.

badhabit

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Nikki!!

Sounds like Kiki has a loving family. Lucky girl!! Hopefully we'll be able to see pictures of her soon.