Hello, everybody!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tanya and welcome to TCS!

You're going to love it here, so much to learn and many great friends to make along the way!

Ash is certainly a very handsome boy!
He is so lucky to have found a wonderful home with you!

I look forward to seeing more pictures of your beautiful Ash and getting to know you in the other forums!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
a bit belated but...

Welcome to TCS

Ash sure is adorable

It seems you have everything under control but please send me or another mentor a message if you need any help at all in the forums.

welcome again from me and my boys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cwmsladym

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody..
Ash also sends his thanks for your compliments(he's sitting here on my lap reading the board with me..lol) *waves to Hope* Hiya Hope! I just want you guys to know that Hope is the one who referred me here..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cwmsladym

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
His fur is extremely soft! Hes so warm and cuddly too..lol...keeps me warm when he sits in my lap! I have to tell you all too that I nick named him my little "purr factory" becuase if there ever was a cat that purrs constantly, HE does..lol... and LOVEs to be petted! This cat thinks that all humans were put on this earth for one reason and one reason only..to give him PLENTY of petting! and believe me, he gets plenty of petting here! Another thing is..he taught HIMSELF how to go pee pee in the toilet! Yes the TOILET not the litter box! he still poos in the box though. I was sitting in the computer room having just took a shower and heard water trickling in the bathroom. Well, i got up, thinking I hadnt turned off the water all the way. Walked in the bathroom and there was my SMART, SMART kitty perched on the toilet going pee with NO training from me! I was shocked and happy at the same time,
I have been trying to catch him doing it so i can take a pic but he always does it when i least expect it and I don't have the camera ready. If I ever do though, I will definately post it!