Hello Cat lovers!

jiraffe1974

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone,
I am looking forward to sharing with all of you the exciting and wonderful experience with my beautiful companions.
My boyfriend and I share our humble home with Big Kittie who is 4 1/2, Little Kittie who is 4, Tiny Kittie who is 2 1/2 and Snowy Kitty 1 year. All 4 of them found us, they came unexpected. Big Kitty and Little Kittie showed up outside our old apartment on a rainy day about 3 1/2 years ago, we opened the door and a couple of days later they we're inside playing and purring. They acted like mother and daughter but no DNA proof :) (they don't look a like). The names came about because we couldn't come to the consensus at first, time passed and we were calling them big and little kittie because one was bigger than the other one, and then we couldn't called them anything else, they already knew their names.
Tiny came about 2 1/2 years ago my mom found her in the middle of the street, she was SO tiny, that is how she got her name. She had a rough start in life, she was tiny but the hissing and growling sounds she would make were so loud, like I never heard before (she had to defend herself out there). Till this day she purrs and growls at the same time,too funny.
Last one, 4 months ago snowy kittie (he has white paws) came right in, very hungry, he is getting better but he still eats with that desperation of having been hungry in the past, breaks my heart. He is so sweet, belly up he loves to be rubbed.Best part, everytime I rubbed his belly now I don't feel his bones anymore.
Sorry the introduction was so long.
Thank you
Jiraffe1974

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jiraffe1974

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you Kailie!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

I've heard others say that sometimes they find us when we meet our new furbabies.  Its definitely true for you!  They must know a good place when they see one! hehe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jiraffe1974

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
lol.......Where we live only allows two companions (I realy dislike those rules!!!) We are lucky that they don't seem to be enforcing that rule very well! So....we are planing on moving to an unincorporated property where we can have as many as we want!!!!! YEAH!!! I can't wait for that day....