Hello All!

Benjamin Franklin (Benji)

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
72142FD4-8655-40EB-A1AA-D396038E6997.jpeg 1352CF30-E683-4920-9738-FB0F88248617.jpeg Betty and I’m here on behalf of my sweetie Benjamin Franklin. He’s usually called Benji and he’s a sweet ball of fur, growing already. He has a sweet little brown spotted tabby pattern and white here and there, with a beautiful shiny coat. Benji is extremely active but yet manages to be cuddly at the same time and he’s also a big eater. I try not to open the door to obesity for him as it seems he has no limits, but he’s got a lot of muscle and is quite strong for his age.

I feed him special kitten food and he’s gotten his first shots at 8 weeks, due for more in not too long. He was a real trooper when he got his vaccine, not even whimpering! The vet was great with calming him down and giving him the physical + deworming.

I’m planning on getting Benji some more cool toys in a bit but for now I’ll just show you all photos of him. Just wondering, what breeds do you think could be in him? I know he’s a domestic mixed tabby but I do wonder about his spots...

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise