Hello All :)

danushka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm a newbie here who was looking for advice on one of my cats. Got some great advice from members. About me: I am a legal assistant for a law firm, married, and no kids. I do have five cats that I consider my kids though. Five is a lot I know. I have a male, 14 years old (he has his own issues), Tiger is his name, and the other male, Sylvester or Sylly as we call him, estimated to be 4 or 5 years old, which was the subject of my recent question. And the other three are females: Beauty, 6 years old, Mittens, 6 years old, and my recent kitten, KiKi, not yet one year. All of my cats are strays except KiKi. I got her from a shelter. Looking forward to interacting on this site. Thank you :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! If you want cat advice, you certainly have come to the right place. I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures of your cats! We have a lot of fun photo forums, as well as a monthly photo contest (now accepting entries!) I hope to see you around TCS!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello danushka and your five kitties, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad that you've joined us and got your questions answered. Feel free to ask more questions if you have any. Also do check out the rest of the site as it is loaded with great informations and important articles.

Yes, please post photos of your kitties for us to see :wink: