Hello all

trapperdave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

My name is Dave and I am addicted to cats. I have had cats throughout my whole life. Right now we have 6 here at the house. They are all rescues, in some form or another. I have been working with a local feral rescue center for about a year now. I am a trapper, I help in the thrift store and I work with the adoptable cats.

My job relocated to a new area in Feb of this year. It is next to a recycle center and there is a large population of feral cats. I have appointed myself as the colony caregiver. So far I have TNR 14 adult cats. Today I got my first 2 kittens. They are about 8 weeks old. I will take them in tomorrow to be given the works. They will be evaluated and if they meet the criteria they will be put into the foster program to be conditioned for adoption.

I look forward to sharing my experiences with everyone here. I have a lot of picture and always enjoy talking cats.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  You're obviously going to fit right in here!  I love the photos - all your cats look so happy.  The one in the front with the white chest is really giving you a quizzical look - so cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trapperdave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I trapped these two feral kittens this week. They will be put into our foster program where they will be tamed and eventually put up for adoption.