Hello all!!

mase dexter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been searching for a new addition to our family for quite some time. We have gone online to different shelters looking around finding the best kitten once our finances would let us afford a kitten and spoil him rotten :) We both wanted a male, preferably kitten, that was orange. About two weeks ago we went into the nearest Petsmart store because one of the local shelters always has their kittens for adoptions on Saturdays. We usually go in and look around, and price items needed to care for them. Well we went in and saw two brothers, cutest little ones, both 5.5 months old. They were adult cat size, yet still definitely had their kitten ways playing with each other. One was orange (Mase) and the other cream (Dexter), they were perfect. We played with them and knew they were the ones. We originally wanted one, but we didn't have the heart to break up the two because sadly they were the only ones who made it out of the litter alive. Reading the "bringing your kittens home" articles online, we were prepared for the worst (not eating, scared, hiding, etc.) but they acted just like they knew it was their home. They love to explore and play with each other on a daily basis, and especially love to watch the squirrels outside the window. It was the greatest decision we have made and I wouldn't regret it for the world. They are the biggest snugglers (Dexter is on my lap now with his paw on the laptop while I write this) The feeling walking into the apartment everyday and seeing them is the best feeling in the world. I hope everyone feels the same way about their little friends 

Here are some pictures I have of them! Mase is the darker orange, Dexter is the lighter cream.

The first picture is when we first brought them home we were getting the rest of the apartment set up for them to explore.

The second is what they do all the time, look out at the birds and squirrels.

The third is one I took today, they were too adorable not to!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TheCatSite, :wavey:
Mase and Dexter are adorable. :9:
I think every member here will agree with your beautiful thought ----
" The feeling walking into the apartment everyday and seeing them is the best feeling in the world." :nod:

If you have any questions about our site, I would love to help....
just click my username, send your questions, I will get back to you asap.

Please make yourself at home. :rub:

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Those boys look like absolute sweeties! Little orange babies are the best kitties around. Welcome to TCS! Enjoy being here....there are so many things to do and to participate in. Have fun!

tntrouble456

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow...those 2 did wonders for my heart just looking at them. Ha...I have a boy named Dexter. He is the coolest, most sneaky guy in the world and he is adored and have a BIG orange and white stray named Fartley (he shouldn't eat gassy foods! lol) who truly is the most loving cat ever. Congrats on your 2 babies. You sound like an awesome "mom."

lokilove

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
AWWW I'm in love! Those boys are heartbreakers. I love knowing my babies are at home and warm and ready to cuddle when I get off work. Owning cats is the best! Welcome!!