Hello All!!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Melissa, and welcome to TCS. Sarah is such pretty girl, and I love your horse Topaz, also so pretty. Again welcome.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Melissa
we're so happy to welcome you and your lovely furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Sending you loads of luck getting your introduction issues sorted out between the two kitties

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarah3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hehe thanks people!! Well if I need help with anything I shall ask
I am already enjoying my time here you are all just such a great bunch of people!!

I did have a thread going about my introductions between Sarah and Ollies but alas it didn't work
..and Sarah is sick at the moment from the stress of it all...

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
Sarah is beautiful and your horse is stunning.
Glad to have you here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarah3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww you gals and guys are just soo awesome!!
I am flattered from all your welcomes!!
I just love the smilies!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
G'day Sarah, Ollie, Melissa and fams

to TheCatSite and we LOVE your Aussie-isms!
To tell the truth, we didn't know much about 'em or your land, until we started watching your wonderful Steve-O, who we miss so much...

Thank you for rescuing TWO cats from a shelter -- all of us are rescued, indoor-only, "speutered"
, of course, and we love large families here, as you can see!
Horses, we dunno much about except that they're REALLY big....Birds, though, now that's a different story altogether -- we LOVE watching birds, too! We have our own "Catio" so we can watch 'em without, er, harmin' 'em...!

We'd love to see pix of Sarah and Ollie if you wouldn't mind sharing, and we hope you stay on the horse's back from now on, instead of feeling like a dunny door in a hurricane!