Hello All! Remember me?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI I am one of the "new" members. I just wanted to say that you and your guy are a beautiful couple!! And your furkids are so beautiful too!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shell it's good to have you back and to hear that things are going so well for you.

Don't stay away again!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good to hear from you, Shell. And glad to hear of the developments over the last year.
You and Tim make a lovely couple and he sounds like a keeper.
Don't be a stranger, eh?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, it's awesome to see everyone again! I've always thought of this place & the wonderful people that make this place what it is. I've actually referred a few folks from another message board land to here when they've had some questions about their kitties. I knew ya'll would take care of them!

And....I feel so honored that people were thinking of me! That makes me feel wonderful inside...to know that made some kind of an impact on someone enough to remember who I was. Thank you!! And I promise to swing by here more often!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Shell! I saw one of your posts in another thread and came searching to find an update!!
It's so good to see you, and wonderful to hear that you are so happy with everything in your life. (And what a super-cute smilie in your siggy!)

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Shell, it's so good to see you back! I also thought you'd dropped of the __of TCS. I'm so glad that you have found a 'better' job than at Wal-Mart.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Shell, glad you're back and doing well.

I've changed jobs and moved out on my own (with the cats and dogs, of course). Trying the online dating thing, with mixed results.

BTW: I still have that jacket.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had been wondering about you. too. It is good to hear you are doing well. We have so many new members, but it is always good to have someone return to TCS.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy Smokes! Looks like all sorts of stuff has happened that I've missed! Looks like Sherral has moved, Cindy has moved on her own & everyones changing jobs. Did you guys just follow my suit or what? *lol*
Ladies...gimme the scoop! What's going on???

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell,we moved for a lot of reason's,son's grilfriend,hated us and would't let us see the kids,(son says he loves her,and he is happy,) (someday he will be crawling back ) Ted was laid off his job ,he had for 20 years,they was nothing around here that paid as well,so we moved to VA,and he has gotten a much better paying job.He is a correctional officer,in a level 3 correctional center.Right now we are living at my uncles house,trying to rent,a house,thats lets us have pets,I will not get rid of my cats,and my dog. Va is a beautful state,much nicer than NY. keep in touch,ok?