Hello, All! :] My baby's story.....

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I am soooo happy you have joined us fellow cat lovers here at TCS! I am sooo happy that you have such a big heart! Not everyone would have took on such a huge task, but it seems like you are doing a great job!

Can't wait to see more pictures,and hear more about your little furrbabies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyinatux19

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kittens are so much fun... just watching them grow and how curious they get. Its so adorable! Its almost like going on a little adventure yourself, when you watch them stalk a cricket and clumsily sneak around and pounce on their brothers and sisters. Its so cute!

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! You have some amazingly photogenic pets! I have to wipe the kissy marks of my monitor!

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see more pics like these. (My husband even awwwed
)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you all!

We hope you'll really enjoy the forums here and we thank you for loving animals, for adopting multiple cats, and for believing in JJ, who is adorable!

We hope all of the kittens are healthy and that all of them have loving, forever homes (and, may we kindly suggest, that you consider spaying Mom? It is the kind thing to do, as millions of sweet, loving cats and kittens lose their lives annually just because there are not enough good homes for them, and every kitten born just increases this situation...)

Your pictures are all wonderful, and if I may say, you look beautiful!
I'm so glad you have been able to come through your own personal challenges to happiness and triumph.
No one on this earth is perfect, but we can all be our personal best -- and I am one who believes this starts on the INSIDE with kindness and compassion and understanding, and shows on the outside!