heh.. hmm how do i say this?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

I don't know why we worry so much over such simple surgeries, but as Sugartoes was just spayed 8 days ago, I totally understand. You look at them afterwards, and although they are fine, you still keep worrying!

Sugar is doing well now, and I know Teufel will be fine. You are totally doing the right thing for this boy!
i am worried bacause the last time i got a cat spayed she had to be put down with in two weeks of her surgery. She also had her arm amputated and it broke our hearts.
when we got a boy neutered he got run over a week later so we really had bad luck back then..
Since teufel is a house cat, he does not dare to go outside.
I had a friend who is a vet nurse and she got her guinea pig neutered late last year, it died a month later because it licked the area.

i know that 95% out of 100 cats will be fine, but there is always a risk

today i went to the pet store to get the cat tree i wanted but they had sold out, i tried several stores and the cat trees i wanted had sold out, and the same version just smaller was tripple the price of the one on sale this week, the cat toy selection was b/s.. so i ended up buying a few cat grass kits, dried fish and expensive wet food. Tomorrow im going to walmart and see if there are any cat trees for a decent price there.

what is wrong with pet shops these days!

Thank you everyone for supporting me.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

...Dear Chick you don´t be worried!

Sending ((((((((((((((((((((good vibes))))))))))))))))))) to GATTO aka Teufel ( beacuse he don´t respond at his name as well you say in some post out of this!
...)

seriously, he´s on my prayers today!
aww rigel, if i changed his name here on tcs now.. noone would recognise him

He says he doesnt mind being called teufel

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aw! I understand how people worry for their fur-babies.

But while with a rescue-group I saw video of kittens getting nuetered. This man nuetered 5 boy kittens in 5 minutes, it was so quick and non-invasive, just two little snips! I wish anyone nervous could see it, because it would make them relax a little bit.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

aww rigel, if i changed his name here on tcs now.. noone would recognise him lol!

He says he doesnt mind being called teufel

...thats funnie Fran!

Teufel, obey to mommie after surgery!!
nothing of Bachelor partys for a while!

Fran!...dont be worried...

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Sending good vibes to you both
... while working at the animal hospital and shelter, I assited on many a neuter and spay surgery (on everything from 120 pound rotweilers to 2 pound bunny rabbits), and believe me - he'll have no idea what happened! It seriously is just a few little snips and it's over, spaying surgery is a little more invasive... it's understandable that you're worried though, we all worry and it's because we love them
... let us know how the little guy does!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you everyone, for your kind words, prayers and vibes ..i dont know what i would do with out you guys!
I will definetely keep you all updated!