Heere's Jasper (I hope)

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jasper looks really cute hiding under the pillow like that.
He has really nice eyes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your kind words. My husband and I are his total slaves....:-)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper is a Ragdoll, his color is sealpoint mitted. The other color patterns for raggys are colorpoint and bicolor. Thank you for the compliment. Your own cats are lovely as well. :-)

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Jasper is a Ragdoll, his color is sealpoint mitted. The other color patterns for raggys are colorpoint and bicolor. Thank you for the compliment. Your own cats are lovely as well. :-)
Ah - I didn't see any Ragdolls
he certainly is lovely.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Stephanie, without your wonderful help I would never have gotten them posted! I love YOUR second siggy picture of Sierra myself....so sweet

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DANG! I can't see the pictures here at work because of firewalls. I'll look tonight at home. (Bijou will definitely want to see the latest Lil Jasper pictures I know - and Mika too of course.) Oooooh, now I can hardly wait to get home although I already know he is just one handsome, gorgeous manly kittie!

Bijou may well be tired out though from watching the bulldozers all day and checking out the robins that have been going through the freshly dug dirt in search of worms.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I will try to get more pictures when I can, especially since I have a cool new camera but Jasper isn't very cooperative right now...he is tired of me chasing him around and pokeing the camera at him. ;-)