that doesn't prove anything!!!!
we all know you're a crazy cat lady
just like everyone lese on here

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Peppy_Le_Mew

Well, they haven't had their shots yet......should we get them their shots first before trying to have them adopted??? Yes, he is actually the one that pays for their food, care, etc.etc.etc....it's such a mess....On one hand I see his point ...but........................................I have a hard time letting go...
Yes....you should have all appropriate shots done before placing them...also if possible, try to get them spayed/neutered. Many low cost clinics will spay/neuter kittens as early as 8 weeks of age. I would call around. You can charge their spay/shots fee as the adoption fee. Also, there is a really good PDF called "how to find homes for homeless pets"...you can find it here:

http://www.natewood.net/Rehome.html

Katie

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

that doesn't prove anything!!!!
we all know you're a crazy cat lady
just like everyone lese on here
Crazy cat lady I can accept...It's a little different from psycho I think

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

They are just too cute and cuddly......
Oh my gosh! They are sooo cute I can`t hardly stand it....(my fingers are itching to pick up those baby kitties and stroke that sweet momma cat!)
She just looks so contented to be a mommy....and she reminds me of our Toby and Baby Harley....she looks like she has swirrlies in her stripes....i could see better if I could reach into the puter and move a couple of her babies.
I`m praying you find wonderful homes for the 2 that you don`t get to keep.
Which one are you going to keep? (Or is it too hard yet to chose?)
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

peppy_le_mew

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, her markings are quite unique I thought!!! The one is a carbon copy!! But the two black...we had thought were solid black, but no...the male((Bear)) has the unique stiped swirly markings as well as a smidgeon of white hairs...so few that you can hardly see them, but that is how we tell the black ones apart!! The very few strands of white are down his legs and a speckle on his chest!! The female black one((Squeakers)) has the striped swirly markings...but no white that we can see yet...If I am made to choose one to keep((the way it looks now)) I choose the black male((Bear)) I call him my BabyBear because he is the one that climbs up to me all the time and snuggles tight against me and curls up and goes to sleep!! Plus, all's I have to say is..."Where's my BabyBear?" and he comes a runnin!!! Sometimes it is so precious, he looks almost as if he is sucking his thumb!!! I love the striped carbon copy female((Peppy Le Mew as we call her))...but Bear is the cuddler...Peppy Le Mew is exactly her name...she is so darned peppy!!! Doesn't sit still for an instant...and she went, " mew mew mew mew" all the time when she was born. Squeakers...well..she tries to cuddle, but Peppy gets her in trouble..she's a follower and she sounds like she's squeaking instead of mewing!!! Where do you live Linda????? You can have them!! I would feel 100% safe having a fellow forum member care for my little precious wonders!!!!!!! Here are some more pics!!!!!!!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, her markings are quite unique I thought!!! The one is a carbon copy!! But the two black...we had thought were solid black, but no...the male((Bear)) has the unique stiped swirly markings as well as a smidgeon of white hairs...so few that you can hardly see them, but that is how we tell the black ones apart!! The very few strands of white are down his legs and a speckle on his chest!! The female black one((Squeakers)) has the striped swirly markings...but no white that we can see yet...If I am made to choose one to keep((the way it looks now)) I choose the black male((Bear)) I call him my BabyBear because he is the one that climbs up to me all the time and snuggles tight against me and curls up and goes to sleep!! Plus, all's I have to say is..."Where's my BabyBear?" and he comes a runnin!!! Sometimes it is so precious, he looks almost as if he is sucking his thumb!!! I love the striped carbon copy female((Peppy Le Mew as we call her))...but Bear is the cuddler...Peppy Le Mew is exactly her name...she is so darned peppy!!! Doesn't sit still for an instant...and she went, " mew mew mew mew" all the time when she was born. Squeakers...well..she tries to cuddle, but Peppy gets her in trouble..she's a follower and she sounds like she's squeaking instead of mewing!!! Where do you live Linda????? You can have them!! I would feel 100% safe having a fellow forum member care for my little precious wonders!!!!!!! Here are some more pics!!!!!!!
Trust me....if i did`nt have 2 already, and all i can afford...even though they are all 3 darling...that little tiger would win my heart!!!
Linda
PS I live a little ways from you too...I`m in central lower Michigan!