Heartbroken

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry! What a horrible thing to go through. I hope Isis pulls through and gets better! My prayers are with you both! Be strong, little Isis!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's not strong enough to have fluid drained from her lungs because they'd have to put her under and she's cant withstand that

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry you both have to go through this. You and Isis will be in my prayers tonight. Sending healing vibes to Isis in hopes that they can drain the fluid and fix whatever the problem is.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what is meant by "on" her lungs. I know in and around.

If there is fluid around the lungs, can't they drain it off with a tube?

If she has a buildup of fluid in her lung tissues, can't they give her something to make her pee more to get rid of the excess fluid? That's what they do with people.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey, you and your precious little girl are in my thoughts. Hang in there sweetie, we are all here for you and Isis. Best of luck tonight.

ashe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Ashe's wife posting. He is sleeping on the couch after a night of vigil.

She is doing ok, she is breathing a little fast but a lot better. We're going to try the echo again today and that will tell her if it's the heart or the lungs that have the problem.

The did give her a steroid/anti diuretic shot yesterday and she has been drinking. I'm not too worried about her eating because she had food in her stomach on the x ray.
We put all the boys in our room which they don't like/understand but she needs as much peace and quiet as we can give her and we don't want her to be alone.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do feel for you both - I know just how it is to wait and worry while a problem works it way out to a good or bad conclusion. I only hope that things stay stable and then improve.

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear about Isis' problem. Healing vibes to {({({({({(Isis)})})})})} and hugs
to you both during this stressful time.

ashe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good news!... Isis is going be fine. It turns out the echo revealed her heart is ok.. just a little big. The problem turned out to be a bad asthma attack. I'm so glad she's going to be ok