Heart Murmers

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart bleeds for you and the pain you are in right now. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure this little soul will return to you in another kitty body to mend your heart.

cookie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you had to go through all of this, it bring tears to my eyes, just from seeing his pics, and reading your posts. Please know you have been in my thoughts since your first post, and I feel for you...I also don't think a shelter would have taken care of him better than you did. You followed you vet's advice and they are who we turn to in this situation, you are not a vet and you did the very best by taking him for more than one opinion. This is a very sad happening, but people like you who care so much are what we need more of in this crazy world today....
take care

gert452000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Akita and and other kitties you have or may have in the future are lucky to be with you. You are a truly loveing and caring person and the cats respond to you. I am sorry that you had to go through this. Akita is now playing kitty tag in heaven. You did everything you could and now should try to feel good about that. May God bless you for the love you share.

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i just read your posting, and am extending my condolences... i am so sorry what you have gone through.

Sorry you felt offended about my concerns. Trust me, it was by no means meant to cut anyone, you know?

i am very afraid to hurt people feelings always, and when i posted my concerns earlier, i guess i should have expounded my feelings further.

All that were said, were pure words of concern, not to offend or hurt. i am so sorry if my words hurt your feelings.

Take comfort, and take care of you... God bless!