Heart Breaking News in Columbus!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nenners

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I can't help but to get angry at moronic people who think animals can fend for themselves. What's worse is someone locking an animal in and abandoning it.
I used to live in an apartment in downtown. The ladies in the office that I rented from knew I really loved cats. Someone abondoned a kitten in one of the apartments so they called me and asked me to take it in untill they could find a home for it. (they had allergies otherwise they would have taken it home)It was the cutest,sweetest little guy! He would suck on your earlobe and curl up on your shoulder. How anyone could have abandoned him is beyond me. I found him a really good home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nenners

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I still haven't heard any news about this case. I'm going to write a letter to the newspaper! I want to know what is going on. How is this woman going to be punished? I think she at least could be an example to others that this should not happen. I know she has some mental problems and I hope she gets help. I'm really disapointed that this whole issue has not been talked about in Columbus.I feel like it's just another example of how some issues just get swept under a rug and forgotten about. I for one can't let it. Well, at least Ohio is updating it's cruelty laws!