Heart-breaking find on the Oregon Coast

badhabit

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my....
Way to make a child feel loved.

Dropping off your baby in a chute? That's pretty ridiculous. If you've had the baby and don't want it anymore then suck it up be a woman and walk into the place and say"I don't want my baby". If you're mature enough to have sex then you're mature enough to take responsiblity for your own actions.

falling_rain21

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd love not to have the hassle of a monthly period!! But then again, the way I see it, it's almost like a relief when I do get it, cause I know that the pill is doing it's job and I have nothing to worry about. Although, that's not completely true either, because my best friend got pregnant while she was on the pill.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like my solution best: surgery! Tubal ligation was the smartest thing that I ever did! When Mark was 1 1/2, I got pregnant, with an IUD - what a mess! One month later: snip! I've never regretted it, for a minute. I had it as an outpatient, was in and out in 3 hours. Had a couple of days discomfort but that was less than pregnancies and kids that I couldn't afford. If you can't feed 'em - don't breed 'em!

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just read this, trying to catch up. This sickens me too. This was a bad problem in Houston. Then they passed into law where mothers could leave their babies at fire stations or hospitals with no questions asked. Since then, the situation has greatly improved. You hardly ever hear about baby dumping anymore.

It makes me sad to think that mothers would just abandon their babies but if they are going to do it anyways at least now (in Houston) they can do it without risking the child's life.