Heard of litterbox furniture?

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm bored at work, searching the internet and came across a site that sells fancy litterbox furniture, where it conceals the litterbox. Check these out!!!

Here is a very expensive one with what looks like stained glass!!! It was listed for $650

Another nice wooden one. They have little cat door thingies on the side so kitties can get in to do their duty
. This one is $525---holy cow!!!

Here is the one I want. I searched everywhere and most sites are selling it for $99 but I found it for $49 and only $11 shipping. The website where I found that deal is http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/produc...&pf_id=0028910

Here's the site to look at all of the really fancy ones: http://www.catsplay.com/kitty_condos.php3

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I really like some of the nicer furniture! I need 5 of them, though. Not sure I can afford that right now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
come to think of it, this stuff would be pretty easy to make yourself if you are into those do-it-yourself projects. Find an old piece of furniture similar in style (with the cabinet look to the bottom) and cut the square for the entry/exit and you've got yourself some litterbox furniture (for much cheaper)!!!

I'm on to something now...I think I may check out some yard sales this weekend!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

come to think of it, this stuff would be pretty easy to make yourself if you are into those do-it-yourself projects. Find an old piece of furniture similar in style (with the cabinet look to the bottom) and cut the square for the entry/exit and you've got yourself some litterbox furniture (for much cheaper)!!!

I'm on to something now...I think I may check out some yard sales this weekend!
Good idea, Lacey!!! Yeah, a couple of them just look like tv cabinets.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cool idea. I'd take the 2nd one, put the litter pan in the bottom, and use the shelves to display my poniies. Wish I could afford it.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not quite as fancy, but also not quite as expensive, I own the litter box bench made by Drs. Foster & Smith.

This link shows the description.

This link shows all the color choices. I have the forest green one, and I love it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb, those are really cool too!!! I'd love to have one!