healthy dry that has small bits.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to keep Ping away from any of the fish flavored foods now. Every couple of weeks I will give him one can of a fish flavored food but thats it.

Well I went into the big town (about an hour or so away) and went to PetSmart. And out of the choices I has there (I forgot the list of little kibble food at home) I decided to get a bag of Nutro Max roast chicken flavor. I am gonna wait till I am down to 1/2 a bag or so of the old stuff before I start the transition to the Nutro. If he does not like that I may try the Felidae because I can get that here locally in this small town.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have something to add. Someone was talking about samples of the cat food they get from the stores they buy from. Well I saw nothing like that petsmart. So I checked a few sites of the manufactuers I thought about buying feed from. But that I wanted to make sure my cat liked the food before buying a whole bag. Well I got a response from Wellness today. They are sending me some samples of their food to see if Ping likes it. I'll update and let ya'll know how big of a smaple and if he likes it or not.