Health/Cancer Issues

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Bobbie my friend
I am adding you to my list for prayers too. I must agree with everyone else...beauty is from within and from what I see you are a very beautiful person
You hang in there we are all pulling for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you are feeling ok, Cathi!
I figured out how to get my cats' pics on my signature.

Originally Posted by blondiecat

Hey Bobbie my friend
I am adding you to my list for prayers too. I must agree with everyone else...beauty is from within and from what I see you are a very beautiful person
You hang in there we are all pulling for you.

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

I hope you are feeling ok, Cathi!
I figured out how to get my cats' pics on my signature.
Awww thank you
I've had a really bad flare these last few days but I will make it through. Your furbabies pictures look great. I am sorry that I haven't finished the one that I am working on for you. Here is to hoping that tomorrow will be a much better day for both of us

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bobbie, you have been the kindest person to me! Sorry if I seemed harsh in your other thread I didn't know you were going through so much. We are with you all the way! and you are beautiful.
Your posts always make me smile and I truly do wish I could give a hug.

All the best.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You never seemed harsh to me!

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Bobbie, you have been the kindest person to me! Sorry if I seemed harsh in your other thread I didn't know you were going through so much. We are with you all the way! and you are beautiful.
Your posts always make me smile and I truly do wish I could give a hug.

All the best.

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, please don't EVER think of yourself as unattractive, and Hissy said it SO perfectly!! There are SO many people I have known over the years who were knock-down beautiful on the outside. A lot of those same people were the meanest, most hateful, selfish and angry people too! TRUE beauty comes from the soul and you have such a kind and caring soul--and THAT is what *I* judge beauty by!!! I will be thinking of you on Monday (Do you have to drink all that Go-Litely stuff the night before???
)
Anyway, I am hoping you sleep soundly all throughout the colonoscopy and that it gives you a totally clean bill of health!!! --I have had 4 of them (and had the polpys too) I am polyp-free at this point in time!! YAY!!
--And hoping Monday tells you the exact same thing!!!((HUGS))

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you mean colostomy? I had one when I was a baby, and they reversed mine when I was almost two. My body took a little while to work afterwards also. Not that I remember any of it, but I feel for you. I know the scar I have on my side from it. I've always hated it.

I will be thinking of you, and I really hope everything goes well. My mom passed away from cancer (in her liver) September 2001. They thought it had started in her colon. They did the colonoscopy(sp?), and found nothing. But she had been on chemo.

That is very scary. Don't forget that there are many people here who care

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, this is just a colonoscopy. I had a temporary ileostomy in 2003 and the reversal in 2004. I still have to have colonoscopies, but this is the first one after the surgeries.
I thought of something good! They give you warm blankets when you get to the hospital and are lying on that gurney, waiting. it's heavenly!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

I had to have the bag thing for 4 months.
That was what I meant, was when you said that. I'm not familure with ileostomy, is that similar? (to a colostomy?)

kathryn41

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bobbie,

I just have really good feelings about your scheduled procedure. I know it may not make any sense or have a basis in anything provable, but I am just getting a very strong positive feeling that the news you get after the procedure will be happy and positive and go a long way to easing your fears. So, keep smiling that beautiful smile and know you have hundreds of good friends in your cheering section.

Kathryn