Headshots 2..........harder this time!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought Tinta was pretty hard. It doesn't even look like her. I wish I hadn't answered so soon, because I'll bet most people wouldn't have been able to get Angel, if I would have kept it to myself, or at least I should have answered it as Tenshi instead of Angel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I thought Tinta was pretty hard. It doesn't even look like her. I wish I hadn't answered so soon, because I'll bet most people wouldn't have been able to get Angel, if I would have kept it to myself, or at least I should have answered it as Tenshi instead of Angel.
Yep, that Tinta shot was a hard one. She's squinting and outside, makes her look odd. I had to throw some hard ones in there, among the easy ones.

I think you did good though Hope, but I was surprised you didn't get Kahekili right off......I know how much you like him.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I actually found that exact picture when I was going through all Nial's posts in Fur Pics trying to find the Bengal photos (I did some serious research...
)

And Nial - you have lots of great Bengal photos, but you don't have many head shots of them!!!!!! There was so many side on pics, or pics of their bellies as they flew through the air...

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I actually found that exact picture when I was going through all Nial's posts in Fur Pics trying to find the Bengal photos (I did some serious research...
)

And Nial - you have lots of great Bengal photos, but you don't have many head shots of them!!!!!! There was so many side on pics, or pics of their bellies as they flew through the air...
Yeah! Nial, you don't post enough headshots of your beauties hehe I went to your websites, both old and new and scanned through many of your past posts before I could get all but ONE correct.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

What does she win? A Bengal? Huh? Does she?
I don't think I am ready for that!

Nial sent me 1500 points.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

boy that would convince me to research & play....
Pfft...no kidding, right? I would have been all over that...nobody would have been able to beat me! I would have been like the wind!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly, if I were ever giving a bengal away, it'd be to a TCS member!