He was trying to move the door handle!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first time I realized Abigail could open doors was a pretty funny situation. My brother was in the bathroom at my mom's house and Abby jumped up and wrapped her paws around the doorknob and wiggled back and forth- opening the door on a very suprised brother.

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Char knows how to open the bedroom and bathroom doors so we keep them open now. He is still trying to figure out how to open the main door but it doesn't have a handle so he will never get it to work.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
CJ is 10 months old and has the door opening down to a science. He also knocks off dvds when he wants me to turn on the telly (he loves animal planet, esp. jeff corwin, he likes snakes!) I had to put the blind pulls up because he figured out how to open them so he would jump at them and pull them up, let go and the blinds come crashing back down. I was scared he was going to hang himself so I now use a hair clip and hang them on the window valance. He also likes to watch the toliet flush and tries to push down the handle but isnt strong enough yet (hope never, it will be an expensive water bill). He also jumps up on the computer desk, stands on his hind legs and reaches up to see what is up on the top part. If he sees something interesting (like his kitty treats!) he will knock it off and play with it until I take it away. I have lost many spare keys, pencils, paper clips, etc. because of that.