He never ceases to amaze me!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Husband said on his way out the door this morning, "What's for dinner Hon?" I said, "Whatever you want to make Elmo!" He said, "Ok, you leave it to me!"

All I can say is WOW, or, we're having take out!

Beth, I know your husband cooks, but how about the rest of you?
Susie, you're right - I'll sing hubby's praises here, because he deserves it
. He cooks, cleans and is the handyman and..... drives me to and from work because he doesn't like the thought of me having to go back to the car park late at night in the city when I teach late.

We have had a different low-fat, healthy eating gourmet meal from first prinicples every night for the last seven weeks. What more could a girl wish for

I hope your meal was great tonight!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Susie, you're right - I'll sing hubby's praises here, because he deserves it
. He cooks, cleans and is the handyman and..... drives me to and from work because he doesn't like the thought of me having to go back to the car park late at night in the city when I teach late.

We have had a different low-fat, healthy eating gourmet meal from first prinicples every night for the last seven weeks. What more could a girl wish for

I hope your meal was great tonight!
WOW you have the royal treatment suck it up

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will usually cooks for us. I hate to cook! We do eat out though about three times a week, which I prefer. I hate dishes too but usually get them done most days of the week anyway. I do the cleaning, take the trash out, pay the bills, etc.. I'm okay with those things, but don't ask me to cook please!