He got a home!!!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so great, I knew that sweet angel would find a home quickly, like others have said and as u have said he is just too sweet not to
And I know how hard it must be Nikki
Its great though that Norris has a great home it sounds with another pup and possibly another

Also please do keep us updated on the other doggies that are having leg surgeries and many many for them

Also many vibes for Norris and his new family

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

That is so great, I knew that sweet angel would find a home quickly, like others have said and as u have said he is just too sweet not to
And I know how hard it must be Nikki
Its great though that Norris has a great home it sounds with another pup and possibly another

Also please do keep us updated on the other doggies that are having leg surgeries and many many for them

Also many vibes for Norris and his new family
thankyou soo much hon!
i will definitely let ya'll know what goes on with the other two pups needing surgery as i find out. (right now i'm a bit in the dark- i know they need some leg surgery to some extent but have no idea what or any details. they're waiting for the operation at the moment.)

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What awesome news!!!!

I am so glad that Norris seems to have found the perfect family for him. What are the special needs of the other dog they have?

Hopefully they will read the letter you wrote and keep you (and us) informed on how he is doing. Norris was a lucky little boy to have had you in his life.

Vibes to the pups who require surgery.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, I just saw this thread..I am soooooooo happy for Norris
I am so excited that he finally found a furever home that he deserves

Wow, these really do work

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I`m sorry I`m so late to this thread.

Is it all official now?
Bless his heart, I`m so happy for him
but also a bit
but that`s coz I`m so happy that he`s got his new home with friends to play with and nice people who will take good care of him.

Did the hefer get what was coming to her? I hope so, the stupid...

Anyway you`ve done a great job with him and it`s thanks to you he has done so well. Your his hero

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone!!!!
i am soo thrilled for him!
It's always really satisfying as a foster mom seeing your furbaby that you loved SOOOOO much find a wonderful new home!!

(and yes, it's official now!
)