He DIED!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry for you and your sister. Take comfort in the fact that he did not suffer long with the cancer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your condolences. My eyelids are so puffy and my nose is all chapped. From crying and blowing my nose. God, why do we get so attached to these beautiful creatures. He is worth every tear.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Cheryl
, I am so so deeply sorry. I know how that sudden, shocking, numbing loss feels. Sasha lost his friend the Siberian Husky, Bug, awhile back very suddenly from a brain tumor. Buggie was 8 and had watched over Sasha in our yard from afar. We never got to say goodbye. Eric was devastated.
We love dogs.
He is with all the other dogs now, happy, and running free~~~

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Oh Cheryl
, I am so so deeply sorry. I know how that sudden, shocking, numbing loss feels. Sasha lost his friend the Siberian Husky, Bug, awhile back very suddenly from a brain tumor. Buggie was 8 and had watched over Sasha in our yard from afar. We never got to say goodbye. Eric was devastated.
We love dogs.
He is with all the other dogs now, happy, and running free~~~
Thanks Elizabeth, you sound like you certainly know the pain. You always think if I only knew I coulda............. or something like that, right?

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes but Cheryl, if you find a pretty space outside, near where you know he went or a space outside that you can really feel his presence, you can tell him and he will hear you. Don't let it eat at you inside. Remember now, dogs can hear things we cannot.......

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Yes but Cheryl, if you find a pretty space outside, near where you know he went or a space outside that you can really feel his presence, you can tell him and he will hear you. Don't let it eat at you inside. Remember now, dogs can hear things we cannot.......
Ahhh Sh**! Here I go again...
That was beautiful!

You have a way with words that are so touching in a nice soothing way!

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
to you and your sister. I'm so sorry to hear about her puppie. The exact same thing happened with my wolfdog Angel a few years ago. Remember how much you love him and what a great dog he was and that he'll always be watching over you.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty

to you and your sister. I'm so sorry to hear about her puppie. The exact same thing happened with my wolfdog Angel a few years ago. Remember how much you love him and what a great dog he was and that he'll always be watching over you.
Thank you and I want you to know that it's funny what you said. I just wrote a poem for my sister telling her that Smokey will always be watching over her from heaven as he did here on Earth.

Love, Cheryl

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cheryl... I'm so sorry about your sisters dog... I tend to stay away from Crossing the Bridge so I didnt know until now... Sorry sweetie...