He Caved!!!

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YAY!!!
I finally got my DH to cave in and let me get a kitten at the end of the month!! (I just have to have good sales this month to get the kitten!!) I can't wait!!! I am SO excited!!! I wonder which little one will steal my heart!
We are planing to use a shelter that my sister volunteers at to find a little male to add to the mix!! I knew if I just kept showing him cute kitten pictures he would cave in and let me have one!! I am so spoiled!! And loved!!

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maybe your husband needs to talk to my husband. I am still debating whether my kitten Raven needs a friend and I think that every time I convince myself that he would talk me out of it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Make deals beg and plead if you have to! I just kept on talking about kittens and how much fun it was to have Trinity (our only cat that we got as a kitten) and showing him the cute pictures here on the site. And tonight he said "you just aren't going to stop, until you get a kitten, aren't you? " and I told him that I really thought it was for the best. So we made a deal! I have to have a certain amount in profit by the 27th of this month and then I can pick out a kitten!! YAY
Just talk about it a lot and let him know how much you really want one. If that doesn't work you can always try the more logical approach--do all the research! Present an airtight case as to why you need another kitten! Then he will either see the logic behind it or he will be so amused that you went to far to get one that he should let you! (I just realized how often I have used these methods--my husband is right -i really am spoiled!!
)

azcarol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badninjakitties

Make deals beg and plead if you have to! I just kept on talking about kittens and how much fun it was to have Trinity (our only cat that we got as a kitten) and showing him the cute pictures here on the site. And tonight he said "you just aren't going to stop, until you get a kitten, aren't you? " and I told him that I really thought it was for the best. So we made a deal! I have to have a certain amount in profit by the 27th of this month and then I can pick out a kitten!! YAY
Just talk about it a lot and let him know how much you really want one. If that doesn't work you can always try the more logical approach--do all the research! Present an airtight case as to why you need another kitten! Then he will either see the logic behind it or he will be so amused that you went to far to get one that he should let you! (I just realized how often I have used these methods--my husband is right -i really am spoiled!!
)
Sounds like the tactic I used with my DH and we're now a 2-cat family!!!

You can also appeal to his sense of guilt: You're wasting away and about to become bedridden because the house is not completely a home without 2 litter boxes, 2 water dishes, 2 food bowls and of course 2 cats to use them! You absolutely NEED another cat!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & Welcome to the Cat Site!

Thats great to hear that you got a new kitten!
Can't wait to hear more about your new fuzzy

Best Wishes! Enjoy the forums

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.

piccadilly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ah! A benefit of being single. I wanted a second kitty, saw him, fell in love within 30 seconds and he was in my home that night.

Good luck in meeting his terms and have fun finding that special kitty to love and care for!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is awesome! Can't wait to hear more about your new addition. Welcome!