He bit me!!!

eeva

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I just got the impression from your post that the attacking is still going on, i.e. that they are left alone together. My mistake then.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Creepyowl
The belly grabbing is just too tempting sometimes

I'm going to stop that now. I'll use all my will power

You can tell by his pics that Emmett is all character and all kitten!! What a sweetie pie!! If you are tempted by the belly, stop yourself and give him scritches on his head instead.

At 7 months old, I wonder if he is trying to play with the puppy as if he were another kitten. He's at that prime age of testing his "catness" and rambunctious play is the norm. When puppy grows up and if dog becomes bigger, you could have a problem on your hands. Don't shoot me, but have you considered getting a playmate (kitten) for Emmett?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ha ha ha ha. The puppy isn't really a puppy. He's 4 years old. And he is already the same size as Emmett.

I would LOVE to get another kitten for Emmett. I had planned to get one before I ended up moving back to my parents place, but I couldn't afford it. I didn't want to get a kitten if I couldn't make sure it had all its shots and everything it needed. Now that Emmett is past all his mandatory kitten shots and fixing, when I move again I do plan on getting another cat.

As for getting one right now I don't think my parents would approve!

My boyfriend is planning on getting 2 kittens, I'm hoping they become friends with Emmett and I can bring him over there to play with them.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Every moring Dori runs in and attacks my arms if they are out of the covers. She bites me, hard. If I hide my hands under the covers to keep them safe she attacks my head. She doesn't bite my face but when she ounces on me her claws get me
I have to hide my whole body (including my head) under the covers for a few minutes and she finally goes away. I don't think she is doing it to be vicious, I think she is just playing a game. I probably started it when she was a kitten because I used to wiggle my feet under the covers and she would attack them. When she was a kitten it was really cute! Dori doesn't have a playmate so I try to endure her little kitty games.