Having a favorite cat

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to add my outside kitties. I think hands down that Piggy is our favorite of the outside cats. She is a survivor her birth was horrendous and out of 6 kittens shes the only one who survived. 4 were born with tangled umbilical cords and it took 4 people to try and help save them and we did everything we possibly could but they still didnt make it, one had passed away before we could even find them. The mom went out for a romp during the day and went under a pile of car parts where we couldnt get to them and it took us a couple hours to clear the spot out to even get to the babies and then another couple hours to try and help save the other 4. Piggy is the baby of the outside cats and is just a sweetheart. She is always out and about with us and comes into the garage and snoozes on the chairs in there. We adore Piggy just a smidge more than the rest of the cats because of how things started out for her.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so hard to answer because I love them all for their own special qualities. However,BJ (one of my Rainbow Bridge kitties) was my special little boy. For 13 years he sleft with his head on my shoulder. Now Tippy-toes has taken over sleeping with her head on my shoulder. She is super attached to me--I guess she remembers me finding her outside in the woods and bringing her food and water before we brought her inside. Angel is especially attached to Paul and lives on his lap. Tony is my lap-cat also.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of my kitties have a special place in my heart, however I can say that Little One is my favorite. Part of it is because she is the only one of the "original six" that wasn't bottle fed. We ended up with Harley, Monster, Gizmo, Missy and Corky because they were found abandoned. Little One, I saw in MIL's barn when she was about 4 months old and fell in love with her little face. We only had Harley and Monster at the time so what is one more, right?

We bonded pretty quick as I wasn't working at the time so I was home all the time to give her loves. Also, she is the most independent of all of them and will disappear for a week at a time in the summer (we're in the country so all but one of our cats are indoor/outdoor). In winter time, 1/2 hr outside is enough for her, but during the summer I take the love when I can get it.

She is the only cat that is allowed to sleep in the bedroom with us, and the nights when I go to bed early and she cries outside the bedroom door to come in mean the world to me. Many nights DH will come in and have to pick her up and put her on the bottom of the bed just so he can lay down. When she wants love, I gotta give it to her!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do not have a favorite cat - but my cats do have favorite humans.
I am Blue's favorite...hands down. My dh is Juno's favorite. Rex loves my younger son most. Momma Kitty loves my older son. Percy is attached to me. Chloe chooses no one and truly feels like we are all blessed just to have her presence among us.