Have you signed up for our newsletter yet?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
TCS has a monthly newsletter called Kitty Bytes. Signing up for this newsletter is separate from your forum membership. You can be a member without subscribing to Kitty Bytes, and you can also subscribe to Kitty Bytes without being a member.

Once you subscribe, Kitty Bytes will be emailed to your Inbox once a month with contests, articles and other site news. Check out past issues here - 

http://kittybytes.com/archives.html

So how do I sign up?

Visit the Kitty Bytes page. You'll find a box there where you can enter your email and click "subscribe". You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. This is done to prevent people from subscribing others without their consent.

You can always unsubscribe by clicking a link within the newsletter you get, or by visiting the Kitty Bytes main page again, entering your email and choosing "unsubscribe".

This month's issue will soon be out, so hurry up and subscribe!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A little bump !!!! Yes - hurry up and subscribe!!! Kitty Bytes are the BEST bytes in town !!! :D :lol2: :bigthumb:

Last edited:

therese

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anne, I subscribed to the newsletter in July but I have never received any newsletters in my mail box....has it started being sent to e-mail addresses yet?

Last edited:

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Woohoo, I just subscribed!

I had no idea this newsletter even existed. Looking forward to my first Kitty Byte! :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Anne, I subscribed to the newsletter in July but I have never received any newsletters in my mail box....has it started being sent to e-mail addresses yet?
Sure, it's being going out once a month for well over a decade now. Have you recieved your subscription confirmation email? We have a strict double opt-in subscription procedure to make sure that no one just enters someone else's email by mistake (or deliberately) and that we never spam anyone with an email they didn't want.

Also, have you checked your spam folder?

If you're fully subscribed and it's not in your spam folder, let me know and send me the email you subscribed with in a PM I can check to make sure it's there.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Woohoo, I just subscribed!

I had no idea this newsletter even existed. Looking forward to my first Kitty Byte!

I believe the system sends you the last copy along with your subscription confirmation, so you should have received your first one by now 

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And so I have! Thank you. :D

@Therese if your verification e-mail somehow got stuck in your spam folder, you were never fully subscribed to begin with. Perhaps you could try to unsubscribe and then subscribe again. Then check for the verification e-mail.

Last edited:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Bumping to let everyone know Kitty Bytes will be sent out within a day or two. If you haven't subscribed yet -

Visit the Kitty Bytes page. You'll find a box there where you can enter your email and click "subscribe". You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. This is done to prevent people from subscribing others without their consent.