Have you played a tournament in the arcade yet?

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

I did!!
I thought it was my computer being slow!
It would be a cool game if it would speed up a little bit!!
Yes i agree it would be better if it was faster,you could decorate the place and the game would still be playing on your return

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!

I don`t get it! I entered the Solitaire Tourney because I have that game on my phone and love it but I don`t get this version
What are you suposed to do when you can no longer move? And why does it keep stealing my points?

Are you just supossed to keep restarting until you can do it by using all your cards? I`m lost!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!

I don`t get it! I entered the Solitaire Tourney because I have that game on my phone and love it but I don`t get this version
What are you suposed to do when you can no longer move? And why does it keep stealing my points?

Are you just supossed to keep restarting until you can do it by using all your cards? I`m lost!
Well, I'm the one that started it...but it sure isn't working right!! The first game the page didn't load. Then the second game played out and I started a new game...and my third try I beat it...but no score was recorded. I was curious about how a tournament would go with Solitaire...now I know!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Well, I'm the one that started it...but it sure isn't working right!! The first game the page didn't load. Then the second game played out and I started a new game...and my third try I beat it...but no score was recorded. I was curious about how a tournament would go with Solitaire...now I know!
Oh dear! I thought it was just my brain having a spaz

I did have a go at the non tourney game and had the same problem so I don`t know what it is

Just have to join another one!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I havn't!! I was looking, and it says the cost of them is 1,0000,000 points or soemthing like that?? Is that a type??? Because I was wondering about that!Q! It thats the cost for a tournament I guess Ill never get to do one!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything in the arcade is still free ATM. I'm sure they will make an announcement when it becomes pay to play... and the prices will be much lower.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love playing my favorite games in tournaments with other members.

"Winning isn't important...
it the fun that counts".... she lied.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wanted to bump this back up cause there are a ton of tourneys waiting for players! C'mon, join in the fun! Even if you don't think you're that good at a particular game, it's still fun!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, you can now. I joined the 8-ball tourney cuz I wanted to play something except it keeps freezing up on me. Twice now I've gone to break and when I let the mouse go the cue runs up to the cue ball but then it stops and freezes.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Wow I've just discovered the games and Book Worm is taking up a lot of my time!
Bookworm is evil!! stay away!!
I only say that because I'm totally addicted and play probably 20 times a day
I'm trying very very hard to get the top spot from Britni and have been foiled again and again!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I'm trying very very hard to get the top spot from Britni and have been foiled again and again!!
well, i'm having the same problem w/Slingo Solitaire... othie took my *only* championship title away from me
... not once, but twice! i've been trying to get it back for the last week or so!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

LOL I've climbed from 105th spot to 46 over the last 2 days so I'm pretty proud but yeah so many words aren't accepted!