Have you looked at the Fundraiser 2006 forum?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you haven't noticed it at the top of The Lounge, check it out! We're collecting recipes for a cookbook that will be sold as a fundraiser toward the end of the year - just in time for Christmas! 100% of the money will go directly to a shelter in Mississippi that was hit hard by Hurricane Katrina, toward either their low-cost-spay/neuter program or their Chicken Soup fund, which allows them to care for ill or injured animals brought into the shelter.

So bring in your favorite recipes and share for a good cause!

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! I have submited a few reciepe's - there are a lot of great ones that members have added!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, I put in a few too, I can't wait to see (and buy) the end result!! Everyone in my family will be getting one for Christmas!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I still have a few more recipes to add

Everyone that keeps giving cooking and recipe advice, you really should add your recipes to the fundraiser threads.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Keep adding your favorite recipes, folks! It doesn't matter if your recipe is similar to somebody else's - the more choices, the better!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Keep adding your favorite recipes, folks! It doesn't matter if your recipe is similar to somebody else's - the more choices, the better!
Just remember that we need enough to make a whole book! Any recipe, from simple to gourmet is requested.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't read through all the threads but is there a deadline for recipe submissions? I haven't had much time for the forums recently but wanted to submit a few recipes when I get a chance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The deadline isn't for a few months, probably August/September so we can put it together really nicely and not rushed. But recipes can be a pain to type up, so it's not a bad idea to do it as you use them or think about them.
(And so we know when to panic that we don't have enough recipes to do a full cookbook
)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've put a bunch in -- those that I had already on the computer (and that weren't in Cattitude I
). I'll have another go, probably in July when I'm on vacation and can think about what else there is that's suitable. By then, it may also be more evident which sections are filling up the best and which need a boost. Meanwhile, anything that isn't written down but should be...