Have You Ever Personally Met Another TCS Member?

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Well, everyone I've met beat me to the punch here. LOL Both meet ups were a tons of fun and I can't wait to do it again. Which reminds me... are we going to plan a summer meet up at your place crittergirl? I could us some good camping time... haven't been in years
I would be up do having the meet up at my place up North, but some would have to have a Motel nearby as they do not do the rustic scene. You know that we can always go up any time if you want to meet me about the same place as last summer..

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittergirl

I would be up do having the meet up at my place up North, but some would have to have a Motel nearby as they do not do the rustic scene. You know that we can always go up any time if you want to meet me about the same place as last summer..
I'd defiantly like to plan something for the summer... we've got some time there. And one of these days when it's not 7 below I'd love to drag my hubby to that antique place near you too.

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Awww Tiff...
this thread is so great!...
But unfortunately I live with "Wilson" in my solitaire Island....
Rigel, you know if I ever make to south Mexico I'm looking you up!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol
hopeing that around thanksgiving, to go down south to meet neet and Abymummy for a cat show in that part of the country, if i can get away from the office. If not i am sure i will back in her part of the world sometimes this year, just catch her then.
Pray that I will be in the US for the Internationals
But I'll only be in the States for no more than 10 days if it works out!

I know most of the Malaysians here
but there may be more whom I haven't met yet!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have met lnbandcats (Ellyn)
She is a very sweet and wonderful lady! She came to pick out her kitten and then came up again to pick him up.
My daughter absolutely loves her, LOL! She asks when is ellyn comming from NH again, you know cosmo's mom? She brought my daughter a lovely gift bag and sent her a package too.
I can't think of a better mom for one of my kittens well kluchetta (kim) too and I will hopefully meet kluchetta soon too, I haven't yet but did send her a kitty too.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I have met lnbandcats (Ellyn)
She is a very sweet and wonderful lady! She came to pick out her kitten and then came up again to pick him up.
My daughter absolutely loves her, LOL! She asks when is ellyn comming from NH again, you know cosmo's mom? She brought my daughter a lovely gift bag and sent her a package too.
I can't think of a better mom for one of my kittens well kluchetta (kim) too and I will hopefully meet kluchetta soon too, I haven't yet but did send her a kitty too.
Quick Hijack...
You know that carrier you sent him in? He's BIGGER THAN THE CARRIER now!