Have you ever met someone who drives you nuts?

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get annoyed pretty easily sometimes.

People that really annoy me though are people that think they know it all and are sooo smart!
I see it on forums on the time.

People that are stuck up and think that they are better than everyone else around them. Like they are gods gift to people or something.

People who are constantly interrupting me in the middle of what I am saying. Its just so rude and I get frustrated not being able to get anything out. Its like they like to hear themselves talk.

Liars. I can't stand it when someone lies all the time. Why is it so hard to be honest??

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm generally very easily irritated but I can't say one person in paticular drives me nuts. Except for the husband.

summerkid710

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We have a girl in our office that says "yeah" a lot when she's on the phone with a customer. Like 20 times in a row. It's like that scene in "Office Space" when the receptionist says "Thank you for calling .... Just a moment" over and over and Ron Livingston is ready to tear his hair out.

I actually had to get up and step out one time. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before returning to school in January I was a receptionist for several years. I have a list of people who annoy me. One would be the Mom who shows up at your place of business expecting the receptionist to babysit.
And why must customers treat the receptionist as if she is an idiot? I have more schooling under my belt than most of the customers that came through the door, but gosh they were rude. I must hide it well, because I had many compliments on how nice/good I am.

My coworkers at the last job were great. The one before that had an employee I just hated though. It was in a call center, and there was a guy who was just a jerk. He was always right and always trying to convert or talk religion at work. I about flipped out the day he told us how he was basically torturing ground squirrels...rather than using rat traps he was shooting them with darts dipped in poison! And thought that was totally ok!

Originally Posted by Summerkid710

We have a girl in our office that says "yeah" a lot when she's on the phone with a customer. Like 20 times in a row. It's like that scene in "Office Space" when the receptionist says "Thank you for calling .... Just a moment" over and over and Ron Livingston is ready to tear his hair out.

I actually had to get up and step out one time. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.
LOL! I had that in my head this morning..."corporate accounts payable, nina speaking....just a moment..."