Have you ever had...

missm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't think that your haircut is bad at all! It is really quite cute on you!
I can see, though, that it is a style that you must want in the first place - otherwise it takes some time to get used to

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

When I was 12, I had waist-length very wavy hair. I always took care of my hair, but my mother hated it. She took me to a salon for a "trim". It took my mom and 2 stylists to hold me down. When they were finished, my hair was above my chin and my "bangs" were about 1/2-inch long with my ears sticking out.....it was so short.

It was so bad that when we got back home, my father threw a fit and asked my mother what the h*ll she had been thinking! He actually wanted to buy me a wig. The other kids teased about it for a good month or so until school finally left out for the summer....and I'm talking about serious teasing. It was nasty. And I had to get my school picture taken looking like that. God, it was just awful. (My mother, of course, thought that it was just adorable. And she couldn't understand why I refused to leave the house.)

You just don't do that to a young girl. You just don't. To this day, I have a phobia about short hair.
My gosh. I am so sorry that was done to you.

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the haircut, but more important is whether or not you like it obviously.

As a guy that has zero vanity about his haircut, I can't really relate though. In fact, in hot summers I sometimes just buzz my head myself to "sandpaper" length. It really does feel so clean and cooling, and you get dry out of the shower in seconds, but definitely wear a hat when the sun is out!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the kind words, everyone!
I posted a bunch of pictures of Peanut in the Fur Pictures thread, and in the pictures where I'm holding him- that was the day before. Going from that to what I have now was a big
!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you look cute as a button! If you must wear a Peanut hat, at least he is close to your color.
The day I graduated from high school, My friend and I decided to have a beauty day. They had an allegedly world famous stylist there for the day demonstrating. I just wanted a trim. When he turned me around in the chair, I flipped out. He had cut it from touching the backs of my knees to a chin length bob. I wanted to choke that idiot! Lesson learned, Never let a one eyed stylist cut your hair! It had just grown back that long after catching my braid on fire 2 years before that.