starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Me too!

It's like happiness in a can.
Amen to that!!!!
I also love those Lays Stacks too!!! Do you like those??? They rock!!!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
True happiness is not just Pringles...but a tub of sour cream or flavored dip to dunk them in.

I regretted lunch today definitely. I went out to lunch with the office glutton and let him order. I had California rolls, chicken teriaki, vegetable tempura, salad, rice, green tea ice cream, and then a SECOND dessert of fried green tea ice cream. I NEVER eat that much for lunch. Regretting it a little now. My body is confused. Its still kind of full, but thinks its dinnertime!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We used to go to nickel beer night with several rolls of nickels and come home with no nickels and a big sack of Krystal Burgers. (the Southern equivalent of White Castle) I usually regretted it for a couple of days after. I would never eat such disgusting things sober. I get queazy at the thought of them now. I got drunk and nostalgic when my granddaughter was born and had one. YUCK!!!!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Amen to that!!!!
I also love those Lays Stacks too!!! Do you like those??? They rock!!!
Havent tried the Lays.
I've thought about it..But then I also thought they sure couldnt be as good as pringles.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Once I ate a bowl of Chili when I was feeling a bit queezy. I was VERY sorry I ate that.
Hope, I did exactly the same thing!!
I have no idea what gave me the idea that chilli would be a good idea?

Amazing how it get's hotter upside-down!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also forgot to add that i havent eaten a hot dog in years!
I used to love them, at school they had a hot dog day and i was being a little fatty and decided to buy two.

2 hours later i started to feel sick, as soon as i got home i started to have the runs, the next day my stomac was cramping and i started throwing up.
My doctor told me i had meningiatis but i hadnt shared my drinks with anyone by that stage!! I was still young!
I was sick for over 2 weeks... I still blame the hotdogs, ever since that day i cant stand the smell of them or the look of them.

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well most recently it was a whole packet of Peanut M&Ms.

They were yummy at the time, and i just couldn't help myself....no control over the urge to eat the lot.
I did stop and fold over the top, put the tape seal over the end....but no...just couldn't leave them

Seemed like a good idea at the time........