Have you ever done this?

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Done that more than once- usually backwards, but have also done the inside out thing. Sometimes with PJ's I wear them two nights in a row, so wearing it inside out isn't uncommon.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I'll walk you through what happened:

Me: Hello (mananger's name).

Manager: What's that lump?

Me: :::pulling out zebra striped thong::: This isn't going to go well is it?

Manager: No, not at all.
OMG that is so funny, but I think you handled it so well, I would have given you the raise because you can think on your feet.

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never done the inside out thing, but I have gone to work with my skirt on not so much backwards as, um, sideways I guess would be the best way to put it (i.e., the little slit that's supposed to be in the back was on the side of one of my legs).

And, well, I'm not really sure how to explain this one...you know how with thong underwear, if you look at it quick, you can't quite tell how it's supposed to go? (Work with me on this one...) Well, I must have been very nervous dressing for my wedding, because when the reception was finally over and I went to get out of my dress I realized that I had been wearing my thong underwear with one of the leg holes as the waist, and the waist as a leg hole...

Clearly I have issues dressing myself.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have popped a button right in the middle of my bust line..... and there wasn't a safety pin strong enough to hold them in!
Needless to say, I had to wear my sweater buttoned up to the hilt all day to cover up the girls!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About 2 weeks ago I went to work with a new shirt on backwards! It had a zipper going all the way up from the middle to the neck.. I wore it in the front
About halfway through the day I looked in the mirror and thought "Hmm,This just doesn't look right" I then realized it was on backwards.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On my 14th birthday party it was me and all of my little girlfriends at an italian resturant. I was having a great time until my friend Katie pointed out to me that my top had been on backwards the entire time- i had never noticed! After we all had a good laugh about it i went to the bathroom to turn it around and went back to the party lol. I feel your humiliation.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I've had a sock or pair of undies fall out of a pant leg!!
When that happened to me I was able to play it off. A guy coworker/superior started being loud in the hallway so I went to go see what was going on. He was like, "Emily...there some see through red undies over here! Where did these come from?!"

I immediately recognized them as mine...they had fallen out of my pants leg is all I can figure. I acted equally confused so that he wouldn't know they were mine. He picked them up and threw them in the garbage. I really loved that pair too. They were Victoria's Secret.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

THe other day I went to the bathroom at work. It's a big bathroom with lots of stalls. And I looked down, and said "Oh my god! My underware are Inside out and Backwards!"
Didnt know there someone else in there...She said from about 4 stalls down..
"Oh honey..Long night last night?"

It was halarious..So I said "Nope, just put my underware on wrong."

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I went to Burger King for breakfast and people were looking at me funny and while I was sitting down eating, my boyfriend was like uhh you might want to go to the bathroom and I was like why and he pointed out that my shirt was on inside out. I went to the bathroom and changed it but then I had deoderant stains on the outside of my shirt. I didn't realize it was inside out because my power was out for like 13 hours and I got dressed in the dark this morning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and I thought I was bad! You guys are a hoot!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

and I thought I was bad! You guys are a hoot!
I just couldnt figure out how in the world I put them on backwards, AND inside out. That's why I was like "Oh My god!" It was astonishing.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, this isn't clothes but close enough. the other day I had to get an injection just above my ankle and the doc put a cotton ball and surgical tape on it.
Afterwards I go shopping and I wandered around the mall for a while before going home. When I got back my husband said "what's that on you foot?" I looked down and there was the cotton ball with a spot of blood on it dangling from my ankle.
Eeewwww! How gross is that?!! Didn't notice anyone staring at me though.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too funny!!!
I've worn two different shoes to work (when I did office work) too.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yep, or I had my shirt on backwards and nobody noticed.
I noticed when I got home.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've done the backwards and inside out undies thing.

My boss, before she was the boss, and I had a good disagreement once. I have a dress skirt where they slit goes in the front but she swears it doesn't. I wore that skirt every which way that day till I got enough votes on the front! I told her so!

I'm glad most of my clothing blunders don't happen in the daytime because you all really are a hoot! Mine are usually at night...like when I wake up and clothing items are missing.....that reminds me....found DH asleep with his arm all the way through his underwear and half pulled down the other night. I wanted to take a picture sooooo bad! Instead I gently tickled him in his sleep to see what he would do....I'm so bad!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

that reminds me....found DH asleep with his arm all the way through his underwear and half pulled down the other night. I wanted to take a picture sooooo bad! Instead I gently tickled him in his sleep to see what he would do....I'm so bad!
Thats priceless!