Have you ever blamed your cat(s)...

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WELL, Only the cat farts!

I can't remember blameing the cat for anything I did. Normally there is some evidence of pet involvment weather it be fur, paw prints, or bite marks.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

(The dog was in the other room so I couldn't blame him
)
It's nice to know I'm not the only one. DH does it too but I've never pinned them for anything serious as it usually was them!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

(The dog was in the other room so I couldn't blame him
)
That`s a good one! The opposite happened to me today. Someone came round and Kitty was between us on the sofa and I told Kitty he had a stinky bottom and my friend said, 'Poor Kitty! Don`t blame it on him!'
But it really was him! Thanks Kitty

If I`m late for work I blame the cats but everyone knows I`m telling porkies

onyxx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

However, they are blamed anytime either one of us passes gas. Who ever is closest gets the blame. It's been a long standing joke between us old married farts.
Same here.
However, our new kit Pipsi does the most obnoxious smells (hence her full name: Pipsibelle fluffbottom) the other day she was sitting next to hubby when she did an enormous one but then she just looked at him with an expression that couldn't mean anything but "What is that stink you just made - you smelly human!!"

Didn't stop laughing for 10 minutes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Onyxx

Same here.
However, our new kit Pipsi does the most obnoxious smells (hence her full name: Pipsibelle fluffbottom) the other day she was sitting next to hubby when she did an enormous one but then she just looked at him with an expression that couldn't mean anything but "What is that stink you just made - you smelly human!!"

Didn't stop laughing for 10 minutes
Regarding that, I have no knowledge of my cats doing such a thing, so I can never blame them for that. Anyway, DW just laughs if it is me!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since it is just me and them, there is no need.
If I ever develop a 2nd personality I'll remember that trick.