Have you ever been bitten by a cat?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We've had 2 Siamese, one of them for over 20 years, and I find them very even-tempered, tolerant cats, and not apt to bite.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh many of the siamese I know (I know a lot of Siamese Breeders/Showers/Owners) do have a insy bit of a mean streak but that's OK. Makes them different from the rest.

My Nana's siamese Mork was once rubbing all around our friend Marlene, who was wearing leather pants, Mork decided it was time for lunch and bit into her leg causing it to bleed.

I was playing with my ex boyfriends cat, Coco, a few months ago and she was giving me plenty of warnings and then I tickled the inside of her leg and she bit me so hard.
Causing me to bleed everywhere.

I've been biten by little kittens, trying to wean them.

Nothing serious here though, so I voted other. Never been biten by any of my studs.

amazongodess

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have been bitten once hard enough to break the skin and it was my own fault!I was feeding my new kitten especially yummy treats and instead of waiting for me to put the treat down or gently take from me she bit right down on it and into my finger-really hard! I couldn't beleive a little kitty could bite that hard, her teeth were like little razors, needless to say i learned my lesson. Also our very new kitten likes to lick fingers, she then moves on to gentle knawing but I think it is just some strange form of afection.