Have you done a good deed today?

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I kind of did a good deed at work with trying to help one of the weimers.
For those of you who dont know I work at a doggy day car. Macy was playing too rough like she always does, and got bit on the bump she had on her ear and started bleeding everywhere... She didnt even know she was hurt and just thought I was being mean to her or something by putting crap on her ear and applying pressure to it and having to hold her down! So my deed was returned with her biting my arm! Dumb dog... she really isnt the brightest crayon...
Oh and I made a costumers day by telling her that her dog was my absolute favorite dog that we have!
Thats about all I got, I guess that could count, if not, I will have to figure out something to do!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My good deed was helping a friend at work get caught up so she doesn't have to work Labor Day. She's been extremely upset because she's been working so late she doesn't get to see her daughter or her husband before they go to bed these last 2 weeks. Her daughter calls her at work asking "Mommy, when will you be home?" and whatnot.

In order for us to "have" Labor Day off (is IS a company holiday though), we had to have our work caught up to at least the 4th. She works by herself doing Mercury Prep, whereas there are 4.5 of us working in Metals Prep. We're caught up to the 8th already so I helped her weigh out soils and pour waters and get her caught up so she can spend time with her family on Monday
She always tells us about how her daughter is her best friend, and is having a hard time with her growing up so quickly, that I just want her to spend and enjoy her time with her. I've helped her everyday this past week actually to get ahead. (At the same time, I am learning her job so I can be her backup when she needs a day off!)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Kenz, tell me how that is a good deed?
Because if I said no, he wouldn't have gotten it, it was my say that got the bike cuz I had to be a co-signer!

So, it was a good deed, I did something nice for him! LOL!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always do a good deed every day for animals at the animal shelter where I volunteer.
I love it and today I made a skiddish pit bull we have at the shelter named "Nilla" since she has the coloring as a Nila Wafer cookie you put in ice cream and stuff.

she came out of her shell. she put her nose up to me and almost kissed me and I put her back in her kennel and I told her I'd be right back and she did have her tail between her legs and when I came back to say hi she was wagging her tail so hi and looking at me like she was saying thank you for making me come out of my shell and that you guys are great.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a lady that works with me to the Apple Festival in town. She's older, all her children are all over the states (except the girl in the Marines over in Japan), and she really has no one in her life. She had a blast, and I carried her shopping bags for her.
That's all I have today.