have to move Midnight for a day and I am worried

soopermouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just as she was calming down and Feliway had made her calmer,I have another problem.

I just found out there are repairs guys coming over to my building on Tuesday to fix some electrical problems.  As I don't want her alone when strange people are coming, I need to find a place to leave her from Morning till evening when I am back from work.

So now the question is : cattery or leave her at a friend's place?would she be better in her carrier or being given free run of a room with her bowl and litter tray there and the feliway diffuser?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
If there is no room you can keep her in in your home, I'd go with the friend's place.  Is there not even something like walk-in robe or laundry where the repair guys won't go at your place?

Wherever it is, keep her in a pretty small space with lots of familiar bedding etc, food, drink, litter and diffuser.  Remember to keep the food as far as you can from the litter.  You can keep the carrier in the room with the door open.. she may like to go in there.  She'll be fine..