have there been alien abductions going on at TCS?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!! I thought Lazlo was crying to be let into the cabinets in the bathroom - he's probably communicating with the Aliens!!! AND there's a heat vent in the bathroom too. AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

And yes, Shell is still missing. I sent her a PM AND an e-mail. I checked the message tracking and she hasn't been on-line since the 23rd!

....I wonder.... if she's trapped in the underground world, maybe it's harder to get back up top here....

SHELL! SHELL! CAN YOU HEAR US? JUST FOLLOW OUR VOICES!!!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, I remember Shell mentioning awhile ago that she was taking holidays at the end of February.

I could be mistaken though, those aliens can be pretty tricky and they could have made her say that to cover their plans!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very true, kass. if shell has not been wearing her foil helmet, the aliens could easily retrieve her passwords from her brain and log in and write things to cover their actions.

waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. how do i know any of you are really who you say you are? THAT would explain kass' third nostril!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! run! run for your very lives!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Anne in the Sunday DT
My internet connection is giving me some trouble so I'm mainly working on the course... No rest for the wicked, internet connection or none
Oh no!!! Now the aliens are in Israel too!!!!!

At least I think it was Anne who typed that message. Maybe it wasn't, maybe an alien typed it. HELP!!!!!!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!! YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!!!
As you can see....I'M BACK!!!I'm really sorry for worrying everyone so much!

As for the Aliens...they didn't bother me any...they crashed my computer!! LOL!
Jan..I love the milk carton! That was so hilarious!! I'm definitely saving that pic!!
Thank you all for cracking me up so much today!!!