Have a new Siamese kitten

amandaisabella

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello,

Whew I found a forum on Siamese cat owners. I am a proud new owner of a dark seal point kitten named Romeo Valentino, he has been in my home for 6 days now and I don't know how I lived without him. I went adopting a female but when I saw this little rascal I knew I wanted him. He's almost 9 weeks old and is into everything! I haven't slept much haha he likes a lot of attention. He likes to bite my hand and I know to stop him by closing my hand and saying no but he look so cute with those baby blues staring up at me. The lady I got him from said he has had his 1st check up on August 8th now when should I take him again?

How do I insert an image? I clicked on the icon and it's in java script. I am on a mac.

Any help would be appreciated!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome, I can't wait to see pictures.

If it were me, I would have my vet check him now even though the lady said he had his needles just to make sure he is healthy and all the good stuff the vet checks for. The vet will tell you when you need to bring him back for his booster needles and check-up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amandaisabella

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much...I will love it here.

amandaisabella

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Welcome, I can't wait to see pictures.

If it were me, I would have my vet check him now even though the lady said he had his needles just to make sure he is healthy and all the good stuff the vet checks for. The vet will tell you when you need to bring him back for his booster needles and check-up.
Thank you for your advice I will make an appointment for him tomorrow. I will post pics of him soon as I can. This is my first Siamese cat and I am totally hooked. Your cat is beautiful and those eyes are just too much!

amandaisabella

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, thats a cute shot!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your kitty!!! I can't wait to see pictures. I grew up having siamese. They are such amazing cats...

Glad to have you on board!!!

amandaisabella

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Hi, and welcome...
Can't wait to see pictures..
I am trying so hard to get pics on here.

princessrandom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, and new to the cat world. I just got a siamese kitten for my birthday yesterday and she is precious. Her name is Nit Noi (means "little bit" in Thai) I'm kinda learning as I go, as this is the first time I've had a cat, we always had dogs growing up. Is it OK to leave the kitten out during the day when I'm not home for the first few days, or should keep her in the cage til I get home? I felt like an aweful mommy leaving her locked up this morning, but i did go home for lunch and play with her for about 30 minutes. I showed her the litter box and food bowls, but she she hasn't used the litter box at all and she's barely nibbled on her food. Is that normal, given she had a pretty eventful day moving to a new home yesterday? Any tips and suggestions would be helpful!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Amandaisabella
- we're so happy to welcome you and Romeo Valentino to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions