Have 4 newborn kittens.. Not sure if thier eating?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crystalluvscats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
UPDATE ON BABY KITTENS AS OF TODAY:

Two more past away and hoping the last one makes it. Come to find out they had an illness that was causing them to die. So terrible.. 

One is holding on strong and with good TLC and prayer he will hopefully make it..

Will update Kitten soon as I get another update. So sorry for the slow response. Praying for some kind of light at the end of the tunnel. .

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What illness was causing them to pass away? This all sounds so awful. Did they go to the foster?

And I'm confused. Was mom yours to begin with? Or were you always fostering?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

crystalluvscats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What illness was causing them to pass away? This all sounds so awful. Did they go to the foster?

And I'm confused. Was mom yours to begin with? Or were you always fostering?
Mom cat was a stray we took in cause she was having some difficulties. We loved her as our own she is the sweetest soul.. Yes two different rescues. One took babies and other took momma. She needed more extensive care I couldn't give her and babies were planned to go regardless but we planned on keeping Momma cat till she needed care we couldn't give her so Purrs Of Hope has her and has been trying to save her. I pray they can poor baby been through hell since trying to give birth. The babies that died with rescue was tested and YES very much not good at all! The vet determined Panleukopenia to be the cause. Which is soooo not a good thing to hear. I read up on it this morning and it sounds horrid! One kitten left . I am assuming the two that I had past from same i,m sure. I am so saddened over this all. And Momma cat poor baby.. I just can not bare to  think of what she must be going through in a strange place, babies gone and the suffering she is enduring on top of all these horrible things.. All I can do is put my faith in God and pray there is some light at end of tunnel. We will know more after 2-3 weeks if Momma will be ready for surgery.. My hopes through all of this is in the end is at least one life be saved through all this ugliness happening to these precious little souls. So I continue to pray.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thank you for the update. Prayers for mama kitty and the last baby. [emoji]128591[/emoji]